What a weekend!

What a weekend! I feel as though I have only just stopped! I spent yesterday morning setting up church ready for today's Pentecost party and then the rest of the afternoon spent getting things ready for last night's Eurovision party! Both were a success I have to say and I really enjoyed being part of it all.

It is strange but when I was younger, the tidying up part of the evening always felt sad because it meant that the fun time had ended and it nearly always meant time for bed...however now I am older I love the clearing up almost as much as I do the actual party! This could be because I like things clean and tidy and when the party is happening it feels all hectic and messy yet the calm afterwards it time for closure and to return things to how they were before! ahhh time for a rest now I think and then to pack for Cliff! x

Comments

Popular Posts