A beautiful day

What a beautiful day! I have spent most of it outside because it was just too beautiful!

I must admit though, today was the first day of my holidays when I felt at a loss as to what to do! That was soon sorted though as I had a sudden urge to do a spot of gardening (quite rare if I am honest) The garden however is now looking a little more empty and weed free than it was this morning!

Quite successful I have to say! I also think I may have got a tiny bit sunburnt. Oops!

As well as gardening I was suddenly inspired to start writing a book. I have the first few characters sorted and the setting for the introduction but other than that I have no idea where this could be going! It's rather exciting and it is giving my imagination a good bit of exercise! I have always wanted to write a book and like the idea that there is a story waiting to be written inside everyone!

I wonder how it will go! May take a few attempts but hopefully it will be my little best seller. (in my mind at least!) :D x

Comments

Popular Posts