Let the project begin!

Went to town this morning and picked up my dress pattern and material!!! :D I can't wait to get started; I have chosen a Navy blue with white polka dot material for a slightly retro feel :) Let's hope I can figure out what the instructions mean! haha Let the project begin! :P 

I also spent the rest of the day reading the last Harry Potter (and finishing it.) There is always a sense of loss when I finish a good book, as if I am at a loss as to what to do next! It's even worse with Harry Potter, probably because there are 7 books and each one takes you deeper and deeper in to the story that when you finish it's such a shock! 

I bought a new book called The Lake of Dreams today as I knew I would be finishing Harry Potter so needed something else to read. I have plenty of books I would love to read again but I wanted something new, a different adventure to take part in! It's always a risk buying a new book, not knowing what it will be like, if I will enjoy it or not but it's the risk you have to take if you want to find some amazing stories! :) x

Comments

Popular Posts