Rainbow Dinosaurs!

Well I have to say the saying "Red sky at night-shepherd's delight" certainly wasn't true today! After the stunning sunset of last night it poured down all of today! I can't complain though, I love it when it properly rains, especially when I am inside feeling all cosy. The only times it ever seems to rain properly at Cliff is at night when I am asleep! Who would think that of all the things I would miss from home when I was away would be rain? Not me for sure. 

Anyway feeling cosy and dry I iced my dad's birthday cake-he now has a rainbow dinosaur cake...yes I know i'm not a child any more but sometimes I do like to return to my child-like ways! I also caught up on the last 2 dr who episodes I had missed for various reasons. Then to a prayer meeting and out for drinks for dad's birthday afterwards :) lovely x

Comments

Popular Posts