Return to school

Today has been rather relaxed, I feel as though I have spent most of the day doing the washing as mum had left a note for me to do it today! (grim) ahh well other than that I have read more Harry Potter, done some painting (see above) and gone to pick up my a-level certificates! I kept forgetting that I had to do this so today I eventually went back to school and picked them up.

It was strange walking through my old school, although I knew I had left it still felt very familiar, as though it was just another day of school! The only difference was the various differences to the buildings that had been done in my last year but I never got to see the finished result. Was a pretty weird feeling. There is part of me that still feels a sense of attachment to that school but at the same time I am glad I have left. Although I didn't notice it at the time, being there never really let me flourish to become my own person, I was always defined by one thing or another and I was restricted from becoming my own person. 

I guess that's just the process of life and all things happen in their own time. The only thing I can do now is remember the good times and keep growing in myself, living life in the present and striving for the future! :) x

Comments

Popular Posts