Library in the Landscape

What a cute idea! Me and dad went on a walk this afternoon up Tegs Nose and this is what we came upon! It is a mini library which is next to a bench which overlooks some rather beautiful views. Dad got rather excited by this because he loves books. I also think it's a really cute idea and I think if we had more of these in the world it would be a better place! A place for people to share things that they have read and loved. There were books for everyone, ranging from Mr Bump to some more sinister novels. Marvellous! I want to commend whoever it was that came up with such a quaint idea!

Other than my walk up Tegs Nose with dad I went along to the children's club at the church I used to go to. It was really good and will definitely be going back there to help! I do however have a decision to make though! Hmmm time will tell. In the mean time prayer is the only way. x

Comments

Popular Posts