Cliff Festival

Ok, so finally got back from Cliff after a few days of prep, then Festival, then pack down!!! Now officially drained and ready for a long sleep! We had some amazing weather over the weekend and on the whole it was pretty good. True there were issues that arose and at times they seemed to take over people's minds instead of the main reason why we were there (Myself included in that!) however the weekend in general was really good! Some amazing conversations were had and lives were changed this weekend thanks to the amazing work of God! Woop!

I was working in the Children's tent all weekend and it was really lovely to spend time with a group of children, helping them to grow in their relationship with God and learn more about Him. I have realised though that my calling is not in children's work. I do enjoy it every now and again but I cannot see myyself doing it as a full time job!

Now back home and starting with a cold, sad times! So I think it calls for a Disney film in bed with my fairy lights on as I try and recover! :) x

Comments

Popular Posts