A decision to make

This morning I went to Calvary AoG church again. I normally got to Broken Cross Methodist but I am struggling now between whether I continue to go to Broken Cross because of my sense of belonging that I have there, or do I go to Calvary which I know will fulfil my spiritual needs. If it was an issue of fulfilling my spiritual needs, I don't think I would have as much of an issue, but it lies deeper in the knowledge of the fact that if I leave Broken Cross, it will be because I want things to be done differently, yet if I leave, then I can not be there to help the church to grow in a way I can see it needs to. 

I have a deep connection with Broken Cross because it is at that church that I have grown through my faith journey. I have relationships with people there that I wouldn't want to loose and I love playing in the worship group too! This is partly why I want to see it grow and change for the better, but if I leave I will no longer be in a position to do so.

One thing that is playing on my mind is that the preacher today spoke about sometimes we are at a particular church for a season and when that season is over it's time to move on. This particularly spoke to me because of a word that was spoken over me which spoke about me entering a new season. Could it refer to/include this? 

When it comes to it, I want to be where God needs me to be. So I guess I just need to be patient and pray over it until I can truly see where I am meant to be! x

Comments

Popular Posts