A bit of rain wont stop me!

I don't have a photo for today because all I have done is go round to someone's house to do an hour of gardening (it poured down!) This was in aid of the boiler fund for church. We had a slave auction and I signed up to do an hours worth of weeding for a lady who could no longer do it.

I must admit I would have gone on longer if it hadn't poured down and my legs weren't killing me from Tuesday's lot of garden work! I shouldn't moan though as it's for a good cause!

The rest of the day I have spent staying warm in the lounge flicking between writing some character profiles for my book, making a poster for our church's Pentecost Party and talking to some friends :) It's been rather lovely, if slightly lazy! oopsie! ahhh well I have the rest of summer to be active! x

Comments

Popular Posts