Sun, Friends and Butterflies


We have been blessed with the most beautiful weather these past few days. I read somewhere that it is the first time in about 9 months that we have had a spell of good weather that has lasted! Wow! I have spent most of the time making the most of it with some of my closest friends.

Today we went on an adventure to a waterfall near where I live. I never knew it even existed until today and what a secret place it is! It was so beautiful, nothing too extravagant but truly charming! I wish I had known about this little secret earlier but I sure am glad I know where it is now!

I am sure it would look beautiful all year round but today it was especially charming due to the gorgeous weather and the people I was with! To top it all off, as you can see, I came across a butterfly in the grass. It didn't fly away when I approached it so I placed my hand in the grass in front of it and it crawled on to me! Such a blessing. I love butterflies, along with peacocks they are my favourite animal and I was so lucky today to have this treasured experience. Something I will keep in my heart forever! :)

Nothing quite like a day spent with good friends, sun and butterflies! x

Comments

Popular Posts