Josh Groban!

I seriously couldn't believe my luck when I found out I had got tickets to go and see Josh Groban live! It had been top of my life to-do list for quite a while and the opportunity was just perfect!

I was so excited leading up to it and I was not let down! It was amazing, one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had. The sound was immense and the seats....well 4 rows back from the front is definitely nothing to complain about.

It was better than anything I could have dreamed of! His voice sounded the same, if not better, live as it is on CD! Just brilliant! Very funny too, I am still smiling to myself as I think of some of the jokes he came out with. What a lovely evening.

The only thing now is a strong desire to go and see him live again!!! I still feel like it was all just a very lovely dream! So blessed! x

Comments

Popular Posts