Deer Deer

Well the past few days have been gloriously sunny! I don't remember the last time I was outside for so long because it was so sunny! And miraculously I only got a tiny bit of sunburn! (on my knees of all places) It has been so sunny that I have forgotten to keep this updated because I have been to busy enjoying the sun. :)

Yesterday we went to Dunham Massey with some friends and had a lovely walk followed by a rather extravagant picnic. It was slightly cooler than the previous few days but that made it just perfect weather to have a nice time and not be too hot. Around the park were a load of deer which were incredibly tame! I don't think I have ever been that close to a deer before but one came right up to me and ate the leaves from the branch of a tree I had bent down for it! Amazing! x

Comments

Popular Posts