The Great Summer Project of 2013

Getting slightly excited about my summer project! Last year I made a Patch work quilt which is looking rather lovely on the end of my bed. This year however I am taking on the task of making my own dress. This is going to be a challenge considering I was never any good at textiles when I was at school, but I have the determination to finish it and hopefully it will turn out well! 
I bought the dress patterns the other day, it's a pack of 6 easy sew Butterick dress patterns, I just need to decide which one to make and what fabric to use! 
I am drawn towards a navy blue with white polka dots on, for the slight retro feel. Also blue suits my hair colour! 
Just waiting for the phone call from the fabric shop to go in and pick up everything  I need! 
I can't wait! 
Will keep you posted on how it goes. x

Comments

Popular Posts