The beginning.

I must start with an explanation of how I ended up on here!
I started of with a blog on Tumblr but I must admit it did not reach my expectations of how I wanted my blog to be. Although fun at first, I soon realised that Tumblr was more a place for Fan Fiction and countless Gifs. Not really the place for me to put my thoughts and memories! 
I knew a few people who had a Blogspot and I thought I would try it out and see if it is more my sort of blog! 
I will try and post regularly although my life can sometimes get a little hectic that I struggle to find the time! But I hope to keep you all updated with what's going on in my own little world, things I have made, things I want to make and just random thoughts that keep playing on my mind! :) Enjoy reading x

Comments

Popular Posts