A day of lovely things

I must admit I am rather pleased with myself for keeping up this blog! Usually I start things intending to do them daily and by the third day something's happened which means I have forgotten! Not this time though, woop! :)

Today I was struggling to think of something to write as I haven't really felt as though I have done anything, but then looking back I have done quite a bit...it's just not been that active!

This morning I went to our churches weekly prayer meeting which has recently been started up. I can't help but get the feeling that these meetings are just the start of something bigger and God is really starting to do things in Macclesfield to wake the churches up. Time will only tell though :)

So after the prayer meeting I came home and spent most of my afternoon in the lounge reading Harry Potter, sewing and watching Bride Wars....oh and not to forget eating cappuccino cake!!! I have to say today has combined most of my passions in to one (I say most because it's not Christmas time and that's one of my top passions...) Anyway I adore Harry Potter, Chick Flicks, Weddings, Cake, and most importantly spending time with God :) Yeyyy! What a day! This was also topped of by a Zumba session this evening which I also love but I am now worn out and ready for bed!

Let's hope tomorrow is just as exciting and filled with lovely things! :D x

Comments

Popular Posts