Two days left!

Well, this is it! Only 2 days left and I journey on back to Cliff!!!! Where has this summer gone?

I only have a few more clothes to pack and I am done! I am so excited but also can't help feeling a little sad too! Tomorrow I will be saying a goodbye to my best friend until Christmas which feels sad but it will be nice to spend the day with her and give me something to look forward to when we meet again!!! :D

Through my packing though I have realised how much I have bought from charity shops this holiday...I never really used to like buying clothes from charity shops, preferring them to be new, however I have realised that if you search between the rails you can find some real gems. I think my greatest find was a lovely maxi dress that was sold for £5.25 which when I took it home and looked up the shop on the label I found it was originally sold for £70!!!!! Unbelievable. It is in amazing condition too! I also found a coat the other day for £2 which was pretty amazing as well! The nice part of buying things from charity shops is not the getting new things, but the fact that when you are buying it the money is going towards a good cause....I think I best read up a bit more on what each charity does now though! x

Comments

Popular Posts