The signs of Autumn

There is no denying it...I am officially excited about Autumn now! I just can't help noticing the odd little thing that reminds me of Autumn, like the trees turning ever so slightly, or the morning dew lingering that little bit longer because of the cooler air in the morning. I have to say however the one thing that has really made me feel autumnal is my mum's home made Tomato soup that we had last night. There is nothing more cosy than a bowl of home made soup in the evening. 

To make things worse (or better in my mind) we noticed this evening how dark it had gotten so early! It was eight o'clock and it was already pitch black outside....Just one of the many things which is making me feel more and more excited about the cosy feeling that Autumn brings.

The picture above is of some of the trees on the terrace at Cliff and they look truly spectacular in the Autumn time and I can't wait to be back there next week to see the beginning signs of the leaves turning to these beautiful colours!

I'm also excited about going back because of all the new things that will be happening. New first years (not me this time!) New responsibilities, New staff, and New challenges to be faced and overcome! I can't wait! x

Comments

Popular Posts