There and back again







This past week I have been at Cliff for my first module of my second year. It was quite tricky getting back into the swing of things after having so long off on holiday! But eventually I got back into the routine and had a good week. There were a few ups and downs throughout the week but despite me being rather tired towards the end it was so lovely to see everybody again and also to make some new friends. 

While I was there I got the occasional glimpse of autumn starting to break through and for me it reflected a period of change that I believe is about to happen. Since being at Cliff last year I have had the feeling that something big is about to happen. I believe that God has something stored up for Cliff and also for the country and there are glimpses of it happening already. I just can't wait to really get stuck into this year and see what God has in store! 

Now I am home and enjoying being back into my own bed! Making the most of this last little bit of peace without the constant buzz of work before I go back next week!  

Comments

Popular Posts