Busy Little Bee

Finally found a few spare minutes where I can sit down and write a post. The past week or so I have been in more meetings than I can remember having in all my life! All of them have been really positive though and have left me with an excited feeling about the year.

The new first years arrived on Sunday and the BA course is finally settling down into life at Cliff. They seem a nice, if rather quiet and relatively normal...but I guess I probably seemed like that when I first arrived! That soon changed though and I imagine if we just give it a few more weeks we will soon see the real people behind the "first week shyness"

Despite the crazy weather of my first week back, the past few days have been lovely and sunny! Can't make it's mind up and one moment i'm in a woolly jumper, the next i'm in a vest top! Hopefully it will cool down a little bit soon because being in this college is super hot and i'm not used to it! Looking forward to tomorrow and hopefully a more relaxed day with a walk up to the edge.

Now to get a good nights sleep as I am rather sleepy after a really amazing night of a quiz and impromptu disco! God is good! :) X

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts