Reflecting on 2013

Well, it is the first day of 2014 so a perfect time to reflect on last year and look forward to the year ahead.

Last year contained some amazing events, not to mention me being able to tick off a few things off my life to-do list. Just a few highlights of the year 2013 involve:

24/7 prayer week- an amazing time of prayer and praise!
10 Day Mission- Such an awesome experience if a little chilly at times...can't wait for Mission 2015.
Finished my first year at Cliff College with a 2:1 overall- One of the best decisions and years I have had, meeting new people and having many new experiences.
Made a dress- Something I have always wanted to do but never really had the skill or time or patience to do so.
Saw Josh Groban in concert-Not sure words can describe it other than number 1 on my life to do list has been ticked off!
Festival- An awesome time serving God even if camping was rather chilly...
Pentecost party-The start of our churches Café style worship services-here's to many more in the future.
Holidays- A little weekend away with my mum and a week away with the family to Yorkshire!
Saw a rainbow cloud-yup there goes another thing on my to do list! Never thought I would see one but I was proved wrong.
Holiday Club- Definitely one of the best weeks of the year by far! When you aren't looking forward to something but it turns out to be absolutely amazing you can't help but thank God!
Made a bag-Yet another sewing project....I seem to be getting the hang of this sewing malarchy!
First week back at Cliff-Despite the intense lectures after 5 months holiday the first week back was fun.
Met some new awesome first yeary people-I'll avoid the soppy story about getting a boyfriend though ;) -In general quite a mix of people but glad to know them all!
Both sisters got engaged-let the planning commence!
Greek exam-not sure this was a highlight but the mark was definitely worth it!
Christmas...Christmas....Christmas!- Lots of festivities and fun :)

Such an amazing year and I haven't even covered half of it! Here is to hoping 2014 brings with it just as much variety! x




Comments

Popular Posts