Being Thankful

It is four days in to the new year and I seem to have unintentionally started a new years resolution that I hadn't planned on...if that's even possible. At the end of each day I have looked back on what has happened in that day and thought of something that I am thankful for in that day. Already I am getting quite a list!

It just randomly happened on the 1st and then again on the 2nd! So by the 3rd I decided to make it a regular thing and write them down so that I can come back and look over all the things that have made me happy and made me thankful over the year! I am hoping I can keep this up because I believe that it is very important to be thankful. If you fancy joining in then feel free as I am sure the benefits to this can only be positive! x

Comments

Popular Posts