Not Long Left

I finally have my laptop back and working! Yey! :D I've done so much without it thought! I have made 2 more bags and am in the process of making another one, I have made some more pieces of jewellery because we went to Hobby Craft again so I stocked up (Another hour well spent in the bead section) and I have also started drawing an A2 sizes peacock, I have drawn the outlines but am in the process of colouring it in now which is taking a while because I want the shading to look right! :)

Apart from all that I have started to get rather excited about going back to Cliff! I only have two more days until I am there again for a weeks course and then home for the final week of my summer holiday and then straight back until Christmas time! This summer has been sooo long but rather nice. I've done lots of exciting things and been on some adventures too! I need to get my head into focus now and start thinking about work again...may take a bit of time to get back into the swing of things! x

Comments

Popular Posts