Thankful, Thoughtful.

Today I am...

Thankful
Thankful for family, Thankful for friends, Thankful for presents, Thankful for food, Thankful for laughter, Thankful for music, Thankful for God.
Thoughtful
Thoughtful of those who I am not spending time with this Christmas, Thoughtful of those who I've not seen for a long time, Thoughtful of those who may find this time of year difficult, Thoughtful of those who have not experience peace, Thoughtful of those for whom this Christmas time will be a complete change from previous years, Thoughtful of those who do not understand the true Christmas message, Thoughtful of those whom God loves dearly.

Today I am Thankful.
Today I am Thoughtful.

Merry Christmas to you all, wherever you are and whoever you are :) May God bless you x

Comments

Popular Posts