Home Time

So this is it, I am officially half way through my uni degree and how fast it has gone! I have not written anything on here for a while because I have literally not had a single spare minute to myself over the past few weeks! Although at this time of year things usually get a little hectic with all the different things going on, this year seems to have taken it to a whole new level! From organizing events to doing an incredible amount of Greek work for an exam. I am now officially worn out and can't wait to go home tomorrow and rest.

Looking back on this semester in particular it has been an incredible journey and there have been highs and lows throughout. I have met some amazing people and learnt so much about myself as well but there have also been difficult times where it was only by living through God's strength that I was able to get through it all. Everything has been incredibly worth it though and although there have been hard times, the things I have learnt and the journey I have been on has been worth it.

Now, at the end of the journey of this semester I am so ready to go home for a nice long Christmas break! Because of the work load that I have had the past few weeks I feel as though I have missed out on quite a bit of the Christmas build up so I will have to make the most of it when I am home...starting with putting up the Christmas tree!!! Having decorated a fair few things around college I am looking forward to having some nice tasteful decorations to decorate with instead of making do with a bit of a random mix of tinsel and lights.

Looking forward to going home has made me realize one thing though; I must remember not to dwell on the past and let it cloud my view of the future, but I must learn and grow from it. x

Comments

Popular Posts