East Kilbride mission day 7

We are currently on day 7 of our mission in East Kilbride and so far the week has been amazing! After the busy Sunday the next couple of days were a bit more relaxed in pace with the start of the Easter Holiday club. It's always a blessing to teach children about the love of God, this time with a focus on the events of Holy week. The afternoons have been spent clearing up, getting a bit of rest and handing out leaflets around the area inviting people along to the youth drop ins.


I keep pausing and thinking to myself how blessed I am to be in this place and also to have the team which I have! We have all gotten on so well and are just enjoying pretty much every moment when we are serving God and serving the church. For any of you on my team who may be reading this I just want you to know how amazing you all are and thank you so much for making the week such a delight to lead. I am looking forward to what the next couple of days have in store with two more youth drop ins, a ceilidh and another Sunday service!

Comments

Popular Posts