Cushion Cover Success

So I finally did it! I proved to myself that I could make a cushion cover.
This all sounds a bit random because when you think about a cushion cover there isn't much to it, but for me it's a big step!

For a large part of my life textiles was something that never interested me much because my textiles lessons at school ended up with me failing dramatically at making a simple pencil case and pillow case. But yesterday I was in the mood to do some sewing and thought I would try out something new. Low and behold I made a cushion cover!

I'm not going to lie, I am pretty pleased with the outcome. There are areas that could be neater and improved upon but that comes with time, patience and practice. So for now I am just enjoying the accomplishment of succeeding in making a cushion cover after all this time! x

Comments

Popular Posts